Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Pampers Custom Cruisers Alert!

Not sure if anyone has posted this but I thought I'd let you know that Pampers has dropped their quantity once again. Wal-Mart used to carry size 5 in 70 count but today only 54 count was on the shelf. Both packages were Super Mega so it looks like the lower count is what Wal-Mart will carry going forward.
    Considering that the price hasn't been lowered, I would love to know what they have improved on the diaper to justify it.

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: Pampers Custom Cruisers Alert!

Well, Huggies lowered their package counts a month or two ago, so it was only a matter of time before Pampers followed suit.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Yep, here's a thread reporting something similar - I guess that they figure that they can either decrease counts or raise prices, and choose to decrease counts. But they decrease them by a LOT, not by a few diapers at a time!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID3/293.html
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

brubeck Guest

FYI, I discovered the same thing had happened to Pampers Easy-Ups just this last Sunday. I was at Target and the packs I used to get with 30 in them now had 27. Albertson's is having a sale on jumbo packs for $8.99 this week so I bought up all their 'old' packages with the bigger count!