My favorite WAHM diapers are SOS by Christiansen Creations. They are hands down, my absolute favorite, over Fuzzibunz and Motherease. But it's true, what works for my DD doesn't mean it's the standard for all babies. I've gone through A LOT of diapers trying to find what works best for us. It just so happens that the diapers I favor are WAHM diapers. I read rave reviews of Fuzzi Bunz, but to be honest, I don't care for them. Now that Emily is getting bigger and her legs are filling out, they are working out better than they did, I still wouldn't put them in my top 5 list of favorite diapers.

Sugar Peas are another good example of WAHM diapers. Carrie sews diapers in her home in between raising her two daughters. Unfortunately, as with her and other WAHM sites, the diapers are very hard to come by. I buy as many as I can get my hands on when their instock stores are filled.

I did spend a lot more money than I intended in my pursuit to cloth diaper, but I'm glad I got a little bit of everything to try. I'm very happy with our "system" and can just sell what doesn't work on Ebay. I had some diapers and covers that Emily only wore once or not at all.