Kimberly H Guest

Default ISO: Diaper Darlings(?) site

Help!

I bookmarked a site called diaper darlings (I think) that had the cutest velour CD wraps, burp cloths, towels and changing table covers and now I can't find it. A Google search turned up nothing.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

Kate888 Guest

Default RE: ISO: Diaper Darlings(?) site

Are you looking for Darling Diapers? Her site is temperarely down and she is on vacation. So we may have to wait till the end of April.

http://www.darlingdiapers.com

HTH,

p.s. I love the name "Mia"! Almost used it as my DD's name :)

Kate
    Mama to Maya 2-17-02

Hi. Darlingdiapers.com is down. Amber gets back on the 16th and I'm sure she'll get right to work on fixing it. :)

She has the BEST stuff and is AWESOME to work with. :D Most of my diaper stash is Darling Diapers.... :D
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

mama2be Guest

I'm certain you mean her I bought velour wipes from her and posted about her and then noticed she made velour changing pad covers for I think only $10 which is amazing!!!

I have not used my velour wipes yet...I don't totally know how to get started with them (keeping them wet etc...) so anyone knows let me know!!!

parkersmama Guest

Here's an old thread with some info about cloth wipes. http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID52/97.html

I must admit that I'm a little baffled by them ,too! Guess I'll just have to get started with this stuff when the time comes and see for myself how it all works. I have the adorable wipes from Amber, too, and I just love them (at least seeing the stack sitting there!). :-)

Matthew broke out into a rash on his little tushie and I was forced to use our cloth wipes. I had bought a deluxe kit from www.happytushies.com and it came with a bottle to put water or whatever kind of solution you want to use. I put warm water because I was afraid to use anything else. (When I used a regular wipe alcohol free, he screamed in pain :( ) I simply wet a part of the wipe and just wiped him. That's it. Rinsed them with the mini shower and washed them with the diapers. I actually liked it. And he was so happy as well. My friend was here on Sunday and she tried it too. Her daughter liked it as well.

HTH!
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

The site's back up! Amber's home and fixed it. :)
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Neve,

I've read some good stuff on the diapering board at Mothering.com, and have been following that. I have a wipes warmer, but you could just use a big Ziploc bag instead:

1. Stack up wipes in warmer/bag.

2. Fill a bottle (I use the peri bottle from the hospital) with a bit of Burt's Bees Apricot Oil, a shot of liquid soap (I have this lemon-eucalyptus stuff from a local apothecary), a drop or two of Tea Tree Oil and/or a drop or two of lavender oil. Fill the rest of the bottle with warm water.

3. Shake and squirt into the warmer/bag.

I've also heard variations where you use a little olive oil or a little baby oil mixed with water.
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss

heidi_timms Guest

I ordered wipes, changing pad covers and a bath bundle towel set from Amber and they are adorable! Amber did a great job with everything. The towel is so nice and soft because it's velour and I got a velour changing table cover too-it's awesome. I can't wait to use it!

celfsh Guest

That recipe sounds divine, Caroline. I just started using cloth wipes yesterday. Got some cheap washcloths from Walmart (Beth's suggestion), folded them up, and put them in the wipes warmer with some water. I really like them so far...since they're warm, they remind me of those hot towels you get on international flights--ooh, la, la!

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02
    http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish