Thread: Cuddlebuns

blnony Guest

Default Cuddlebuns

A few days back, we talked about cuddlebuns in a thread. Has anyone tried these? Bulky? Really a One Size? Etc.
    I found the artic print I liked so much at SOS, and I can get a custom made cuddlebun in the print. Should I do this and just forget about SOS? Kate actually put the idea in my head :) ... and I'm wondering if this would work.
    Thanks-

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Cuddlebuns

Regular (vs. bikini) cut Cuddlebuns are very bulky, IMO. They are SO wide between the legs. Granted, Colin is long and skinny, but I couldn't imagine a younger baby in them (he looks uncomfortable enough).

I have a bikini cut CB on order and should get it this week - they are supposed to be much better!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Kate888 Guest

Here is some information :) I think where you get it from is very important.
    http://mothering.com/discussions/sho...ght=cuddlebuns

I bought two "almost new" cuddlebuns 3 weeks ago on an impulse, and am still waiting for them :( Don't know if they'll ever get here...(they were shipped from Canada) Will give an update if I actually get to try them ;)

Kate
    Mama to Maya 2-17-02

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Interesting thread!

The one that I have was not made by any of the WAHMs mentioned, I will say that.

But these are awfully pricey diapers for what you get - cute, yes, but so are buckeye bottoms (for a lot less $$)!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I love them. We have several bikini cut. They are the most absorbant diaper we own. I will change Ds and can hardly tell he is wet as opposed to drenched with every other diaper we own. They are pricey though. I recommend Righteous Baby.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .