Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default ...bitten by the wooly sheep bug...

Okay, somebody STOP me. I want a plain soaker, too, so I can join the kool-aid fun!

Anyway, look at this one!

http://www.yesmaamslings.com/cushies...applewormy.jpg

Mommy to Jonah
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

mama2be Guest

Default RE: ...bitten by the wooly sheep bug...

so cute!!!!

liya Guest

Ok im going to post the pictures of the ones Mindy is knitting for me(one multicolored nice bright and the other one is different shades of red with the chineese letter in black representing "to protect" especially for my baby)....your going to looooove them and they are sooooooo relatively cheap compared to the soakers out there...I think shes mailing me a picture of them tonight....The wool bug is bad very very bad...

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

yeah..uh...umm..she's doing one for me, too. I was bitten hard.
    ;-)

I can't wait to see photos of your red one, that is a great idea! I think I saw your rainbow one. =)

The one above was pretty reasonable, about $5 more than Mindy's and I think the aple is knit as part of it which sounded rather difficult.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

liya Guest

yeah its pretty hard...mindy is doing an excellent job though....and btw....sugarbums.com the side snapping ones....OMG you will loooove those...they are soooooo nice and comfy and not poofy at all....They remind me of the Fuz Easy but trimmer....And CHEAPER!!!! DONT LOOK!!!!! ;)

Rhonda36 Guest

Gasp! Too cute!

Okay, someone fill me in -- what are these?

Rhonda
    mom to Spencer, 5/17/03

liya Guest

Soakers...i told ya!!! they are one of the trimest things ive seen....and tooo cute!!!!

Rhonda36 Guest

I thought soakers were like doublers... egad I need a brain.

So you use a soaker in place of a cover? With anykind of dipe underneath?

And most importantly, where can I get one? :)

Rhonda
    mom to Spencer, 5/17/03

liya Guest

ok some mamas knit them....Melaniees is from www.thecushietushie.com mine is from mindy a knitting mommy from MDC ill give you her email tell her i sent you...LTK has some up for grabs, but her mommy is going through a tough battle right now so i dont know if she will be making anything...Different places i guess...

Yes they substitute a cover, they are the cover....and they go well over ANYTHING, ANY DIAPER!!! Soakers as i think Brianna mentioned before are soooooo many things...everything is called a soaker now...its tooooo funny....lol....Yes soakers are doublers too..This is a wool soaker...;) i have no clue so dont even ask me about the name thing...lol..

Rhonda36 Guest

oh geez, oh geez...

yes, her email please. Or should I just give you my credit card number? ;)

Rhonda
    mom to Spencer, 5/17/03

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast