Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mama2be Guest

Default SEE ATTACHMENT:MY CUSTOM "DOGGY" WOOL COVER FROM "WOOLY BUM BUMS"

I have to say that I have never had such excellent customer service in my life as I have from Sarah at wooly bum bums. I was on diaper pin about two weeks ago trying to find the best prices on Bumpy's and was going to order 4 sight unseen. My only concern was that Tristan loves pulling his velcro off. I don't know how I found this site, I think there was a review I read that popped up and next thing you know I am ordering 4 custom covers from Sarah. She has taken so much time with me to design my visions...
    She has sent me pictures of my covers every step of the way (from sketch to completion, has called to double check measurements, emailed often with updates and amazingly to me has finished my covers in one week!!!! I will post pics once I get them (the other pictures are on my old computers inbox or I'd post now) but this one she just sent to me. I told her my vision and she designed it and exceeded my expectation. She mentioned that I could sell these for more than I paid and I have no doubt. She was going to charge me only $17 for each of these and I paid her $20 and even then feel like I owe her so much more!!!! ALL ARE HEAVILY APPLIQUED!!!!

Anyway this is one of 4 and this is in honor of my pups!!!

The others are a cloth diaper drying on a tree filled with appliqued leaves (and trunk of the tree and branches)
    A rabbit dressed in red overalls
    The trick dog
    The Cat in the Hat

em_jon98 Guest

Default RE: SEE ATTACHMENT:MY CUSTOM

That is so cute!!!

Edited to say that I found the site.

liya Guest

Neve these are recycled wool covers right? Im totally curious....It looks adorable i cant wait to see the others...

MiaPia Guest

How cute! And wow - what a fabulous price!!

mama2be Guest

Liya,

I think she tries her hardest to use re cycled wool...not already made covers but wool. Which I was totally fine with!!!! She uses old sweaters, blazers anything she can find she says. I did tell her what I wanted (I wanted the wool fabric and not sweaters) so she works hard to get you what you want. She matched every color I imagined down to the dog here :)....I had such a blast working with her!!!

She will also make coves out of your own re cycled stuff, sweaters etc...

I'll keep you posted once I get them and they are on!!!!

mommyj Guest

Those are so cute. I might have to order one or two. Dylan is about to outgrow his small covers and newborn dipes, so I've started looking at covers again.
    Oh my gosh! I had to edit my post because I just went to her website and I think I saw pictures of some of your other covers. Those are outrageously cute. So...now I've decided I have to order from her. Now I just need to think up some cute designs :)

parkersmama Guest

That is just too cute!! I've been wanting to try wool and your pictures gave me the push I needed! Bad, bad, Neve! ;-) LOL!

blnony Guest

That cover is adorable. :)
    Tristan is going to be handsome little boy in his appliqued covers!!

i am so excited to see them after you told us about them the other day! how PRECIOUS! and the detail work looks FANTASTIC. what a great gal. these would make great gifts for cd using friends,too... hmm...

thanks for sharing the pic.
    Liza has been hangin' around this board for six years.

My sons are 4 and 6. And they are very loud.

toomanystrollers Guest

Wow - now which pooch is that - Sandy?? I would love a black & yellow labbie cover! :) There are so many talented WAHM!!

Keep us posted w/new pics!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast