Thread: Darn it

jmofarrill Guest

Default Darn it

Okay, so maybe it wasn't my most brilliant moment when I decided to wash all my BRAND NEW diapers together. I'm talking about cpfs (2 dozen), 2 RB FLAGs, 2 FBs, 2 MOE microfleece inserts, and 2 JoeyBunz. Am I going to have to sit down and pick off all the lint from EVERYTHING or will another run through the wash take care of my problem?

Rest assured, I will be separating my fleece from now on.

Grrr

liya Guest

Default RE: Darn it

Picking lint hun...LOL Ive been there..Take a good strong tape like the mailing type and start waxing your fleece :) it helps with time...

BTW Snappi is on its way...

LOL I did that same thing. No one told me that the fleece liners I made were going to shed bright orange fleecy lint all over everything!

I wish I had washed the CPFs by themselves for the first dozen times. They seem to be a source of lint too, judging from what I find in my lint trap of the dryer.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

natesmommy Guest

Unfortunately, I think you will be picking lint for a while. Been there, done that. Ugh!

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Had you only posted this thread last week. I am in the same boat!
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

I figured it out. This is our initiation into the cult. They deliberately don't tell us about the lint until afterwards. That's our initiation rite, the lint picking.

We had better stop talking about it or they will kick us out of the cult. Be quiet before the new initiates hear us!

:)

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

parkersmama Guest

LOL! Karen, you crack me up!

Now, hush! Wouldn't want to let any of the pledges know about all the secret rituals! LOL!