brookehanna Guest

Default Downy Advanced Fragrance

So...I was reading old threads here and at MDC about downy advanced so I thought I would give it a try since some of my sugarpeas are getting a little bit rough. (There was a downy coupon in the paper this week (plus Target has it on sale too). Anyway, I'm pretty sensitive to perfumey things so I opened the bottle before I bought it. There were two different scents. I'm not sure if this is new or not. One was called mountain something and it had a super strong perfumey smell. The other one was "clean breeze" and it was a much lighter scent. So if you find your downy advanced is too smelly you might try the clean breeze scent. Can't wait to give it a try.

Brooke

Mom to Jack born 12/28/03

jmofarrill Guest

Default RE: Downy Advanced Fragrance

Thanks for the tip, Brooke! The strong scent is the only thing that's been holding me back. I'll have to look for the Clean Breeze now.

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Unfortunately, "Clean Breeze" is what I have and it knocks me out!
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

brookehanna Guest

Shoot...was hoping that wasn't the smelly one. Well, definately do not take a whiff of the mountain scent then!

Brooke

Mom to Jack born 12/28/03

Lol, I was in a hurry when I bought mine and ended up with the Mountain scent. While it is fairly obnoxious, I use such a tiny amount with my diapers that I can barely smell it.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade