Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jmofarrill Guest

Default RE: So you have a nice clean basket of fluff--what do you reach for first?

Honestly, Anwyn is such a light wetter, I can't tell one bit of difference between putting her in a hemp SP or organic cotton SP. The cotton feels more substantial than the hemp, esp after several washings. The cotton is "fuller", for lack of better word, but at the same time it isn't bulkier than the hemp. I feel asleep in bed the other evening with Anwyn around 6:00 PM and didn't wake up until 5:00 AM. Anwyn had been wearing an organic SP with a single-layer SP fleece cover. Only the front of the diaper was wet, the back was a little damp, but not wet, the soaker was soaking (LOL), but the fleece kept Anwyn dry. I was rather amazed, to tell the truth.

I know the lady who does Fireflies says the organic cotton is slightly less absorbant than the hemp, so in regards to SPs, I can't tell if one is more absorbant than the other.

toomanystrollers Guest

Default RE: So you have a nice clean basket of fluff--what do you reach for first?

My elbees :)

liya Guest

Default Amy...Joshua's Avatar..

Is adorable!!! OMG what a cute little man!!!!

K back to regularly scheduled topic..LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3