Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    liya Guest

Default YOUR ALL INSANE!!!

You all know who you are and you know what im talking about. I have been crying since i went to the PO today at 9am in the morning and saw a gorgeous rainbow but most of all a beautifull card from all my friends. I called Lori and she could literally feel the tears of joy rolling down my face. I cant begin to express the emotions that i have inside me at the moment. I am really and utterly in shock and amazed at the friends I have made through this chat board. You have all been my back up wings when things have gone wrong in my life and you have always been there to offer your support. Ari and I are so lucky and honored to have you all in my life. From the bottom of my heart I thank your friendships, your love, your inspiration, your hearts, your support and all your kindness. You are in my heart always....

PS- I will definately post pictures when Ari and I get home...

jmofarrill Guest

Default RE: YOUR ALL INSANE!!!

I'm so thrilled that you are pleased and touched, Linda. Please enjoy the gifts and know they were sent with love.

cvharris Guest

Yay! I've been busy checking this board - I couldn't wait for you to post. :)

Can't wait to see pics!

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

todzwife Guest

Muhahaha! It was sooo hard NOT to say anything every time you said you were going to buy this diaper and that diaper! I am the worst secret keeper ever but I did it! We love you Linda!

papal Guest

We love you Linda!!! I wish I had been there at the PO to see the expression on your face!!

toomanystrollers Guest

:) Yes, everytime I saw you "chatting" about fireflies - I would start to cringe thinking "Linda's going to beat us and blow the surprise" LOL But then we got Lori in on it and she promised to delay any potential purchases from you!! :)

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I wish we had a picture of you discovering your surprise!!!!!!! Warm hugs always! And, if not, then a rainbow :)
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Linda, enjoy them all! You deserve a rainbow girlfriend!!!!

And I just want to take back every negative thing I said about dying your own Fireflies. I was just trying to discourage you from buying the natural ones. :) ;)
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

sweetbasil Guest

>And I just want to take back every negative thing I said about dying your own Fireflies. I was just trying to discourage you from buying the natural ones

I was so glad you were discouraging her, Beth, because I knew why you were doing it. Plus, I had no experience w/any of the dipes Linda talked about, so I couldn't add to your "discouragement"!

Hugs to you, Linda. You're a doll and deserve the best!

kensjen Guest

HeHe!

So glad your rainbow made it!! Enjoy them sweetie! Ari will look so very handsome in them!

Take care, and know we are all thinking of you!

:)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast