Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: fleece AIOs

Default fleece AIOs

Hi,

I'm currently intrigued by the idea of fleece AIOs. Thoughts? Sources?

Thanks!

Default RE: fleece AIOs

AngelWraps has a fleece AIO. It's bulky, but then all fleece is bulky.

Righteous Baby has a fleece shell set. It's less bulky.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Thanks! So, I thought Fuzzibunz are relatively trim. I know they are a pocket diaper, but they are fleece. Is there something about the way fleece is used for AIOs that makes it bulky? Or maybe FBs are bulky too--I could easily be confused!

(Oh, just in case anyone else is looking, I saw after I posted that LHC has the option of fleece--have to e-mail her for available colors.)

Thanks so much!

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

FBs have a have PUL outer layer and are lined with microfleece. A "fleece AIO" generally means an AIO that has a fleece outer layer. Like fleece covers, these tend to be significantly less trim than PUL type covers.

HTH,
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Heidi at Sugarbums makes really nice fleece AIO's and she is great to work with! They are a bit poufy, but oh-so-cute!
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

Ahh, thank you! I failed to understand that the "soft outer material" on a FB was PUL. So much to learn.

Default Bizzy B and PattyNaps

Any opinions on these?

PattyNaps at
    http://www.clothdiaperexchange.com/snapandwrap.htm

and Quick Dry fleece AOIs at
    http://www.bizzybhive.com/aio.html

Thanks!

holliam Guest

Default RE: Bizzy B and PattyNaps

Catherine, I haven't heard of them but now I'm really interested in the Bizzy B ones! They get really good reviews at DiaperPin. But, they appear to be closed right now.

Have you actually bought any diapers yet? I haven't yet, but I might after we return from visiting her. I think I'm just going to have to chance some mediums.

Holli

Default RE: Bizzy B and PattyNaps

Hi Holli,

I haven't bought any yet, although I'm sure you can tell this is my current obsession. I keep telling myself I have to wait at least until we have our referral. I suspect that I'll buy at least three or four then so I'll have some to try out as soon as we get home. Mediums seem like a good guess, don't they?

A lot of the good diapers sure are hard to get. Since I'd like to have just one or two kinds for day and one kind for night, it is hard to decide whether it's even worth trying the ones that are so hard to get. What if one is perfect and then I can't get enough to make it my mainstay. . . . Something to keep me busy while I wait for referral. ;)

holliam Guest

Default Look at these prints...

I think I remember you mentioning in another post that you aren't that keen on the cutesy prints, preferring mostly solids. I just found some prints that are not nearly as cutesy as most I've seen. Lots of Asian prints in fact! :) I'm loving the Celtic designs for my little Irish-American-Guatemalan girly! :D

http://www.fullmoonbabygear.com/newfabrics.htm

I have been joining the notification lists at every site with diapers I like. I am definitely hoping to just get 1 diaper here and there from some of the popular sites. I think I'm going to have to try different ones until I find the ones I love.

Holli

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast