jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Elbee # is up, have a couple questions...

Hi, just got my email from Laura! YIPPEE!

Has anyone tried the organic cotton fleece? How do you like it? How absorbant is it?

Also, she listed that she has organic cotton waffle knit (like long john material). Has anyone tried this? Likes/dislikes? Absorbancy?

Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

todzwife Guest

Default RE: Elbee # is up, have a couple questions...

Oooh! You are so lucky! Mine won't be up for another couple months. What # are you? I have some organic sherpa and french terry fleece fabric here, I don't have any cotton fleece, but I'd assume it's like the sherpa. Its sooooo soft. i don't know about absorbancy though. I just wanted to say I am soooo jealous! How many you getting spill it girlie!!

todzwife Guest

Oh Dallin's measurements are 16 inch waist 10 inch thighs and 16 1/2 in. rise OVER a diaper...I didn't attempt it without a diaper. He weighs probably 19-20 pounds. The smalls fit with a few snaps left. When my order comes up I will probably get a bigger size. I have another # in the WAAAAAYYYY distant future that I might get a dozen smalls...IF I can find the $$ somewhere...those things are DANG expensive!

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

this first number I think I am 179. I have another # in 200's too (maybe 230-ish). My current order is for 7 dipes and 1 cover. My next # is for a dozen dipes and 4 covers, I think. Probably won't need all these elbees so I might have some spots to share (but most likely in the next order). I have a friend who might take a couple of my current order spots, but if she decides not to, then I'll have some right now to share because I don't think I have the budget for all 7. I'll post if she decides not to order now with me.

ETA: Looks like my current # is 188. I don't know where I came up with 179, LOL!
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

nathansmom Guest

I ordered the waffle knit but it hasn't arrived yet. Not too much help for you now but I can't wait to try it.