Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    steph2003 Guest

Default RE: What diaper would you love to try?

I'd like to try a Benjamuffin night dreamer since I'm going to have to figure out a new night time solution for us...DS has become a super soaker. But then that would require getting a cover & I admit I'm scared of covers!!! don't ask me why - just like the convenience of pockets.

Aside from that I have too many diaper sites to bookmarked to even list all the ones I'd like to try. My main goal right now is finding a new nighttime solution w/o damaging my wallet too much before the holidays!

pritchettzoo Guest

Don't be scared of covers! The never-fail-no-leak cover is a Motherease Airflow. You can get their "introductory offer" of a one-size dipe and cover shipped for $16.95, or their covers are $10.50 each before shipping. They're not the prettiest in the world, but you won't wake up in a pee-puddle. :)
    www.motherease.com

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)

steph2003 Guest

good tip - thanks!

At this point w/all the pee - I don't need pretty, functional would be ok by me!! :)

rrosen is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Okay, I did it

Yay, Eileen! See it never hurts to ask. You will love Ann's diapers and her little surprises in the soakers.

Let us know how you like it when it gets here!

toomanystrollers Guest

Aw shucks, hope you ladies had fun!! I called and cancelled the
    U-haul that I plan to truck my fluff with to the party

mudder17 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Tykie Holiday Custom Slots

I'll definitely let you know. Oh, and she just sent me an e-mail saying that she will be opening up a few custom slots tomorrow at 2:00 cdt. These will be the only custom slots that she'll have for the holidays. Hope this helps someone. :)

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
    http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtic...4.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo..._garnet_6m.gif Breastfed 8 months and counting

holliam Guest

Yea, well, um *cough* *cough* since I've actually bought just about one of every diaper out there.. I JUST WANT TO ACTUALLY USE THEM. ahem. Seriously, I just want to see what works and what doesn't. Then I can finally sell what doesn't and recoup some money!

Holli

pritchettzoo Guest

I know you do! We're all hoping that every stinkin' one of them fits perfectly! (And you offer those that don't up here first? ;))

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5