Fun thread Juliet!

Type of Washer (toploader or frontloader): Front

Type of Water (e.g. hard, soft): Hard

How Often: Every night (I'm sure I could go two days but I just find it easier to keep on top of it and I don't like how stinky the bag gets after two days.)

Size of Load: Usually 7-9 dipes with inserts and a few cloth wipes

Brand of Detergent: Plain old Tide

Amt. of Detergent: about 3/4 of the way up to the 1st line

The Routine: Cold wash/double cold rinse with the detergent; hot wash/double cold rinse with no detergent

Dry Routine: Pockets, Daisy Doodle AIO outers and covers hang to dry (unless I'm "behind" on wash for the day or lazy and then they all go in the dryer); everything else in the dryer on hot for 70 minutes.

Do you have "the Stink?": Never did until I washed dipes at my parents' cottage - since then we have battled it on and off with some of our joeybunz.

How do you resolve "the Stink?": I've tried Calgon, tried multiple hot washes and tried sunning them. I haven't found any sure fix yet - I may microwave some of them after reading Trish's thread.

Overall Satisfaction with Routine? (e.g. very satisfied, mostly satisfied, neutral, mostly unsatisfied, very unsatisfied): Mostly satisfied although the stink problem is frustrating.

Any Additional Comments?: I'm getting frustrated with the white microfiber (car) towels. They are always so staticy (is that a word?) after drying and a pain to trifold. The blue ones don't have the problem, so I'm considering using the white ones for house cleaning and just buying more packages so I can use all blue for diapering.

*Bonus Questions*
Current Favorite Diaper: For Mia, BB pockets stuffed with one JB and one trifolded towel. This is our workhorse. BUT, I have found myself reaching for the Daisy Doodle AIOs we have more often lately b/c they are just so trim and look cuter under most of her clothes for outings.

Current Favorite Cover: We seldom use covers b/c I only have about 4 fitteds that I like to use with Mia (all SPs) and my favorite is a merino wool SP cover. For the baby on the way though I'll be doing all fitteds for a while and I can't wait to try out some of the new covers I've got sitting in the nursery!

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)
Another March baby EDD (3.22.05)

http://lilypie.com/days/050322/0/0/1/-6/.png