rrosen is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Thank you to my Brownie Fairy!

The brownie fairy and my fluffy friends are really spoiling me lately!

This was one of the nicest birthdays I have had in all of my 35 years largely in part to some really special people on these boards.

Today, I got a fantastic package of goodies for Elle and me. And the person who sent it seems to know me well. (Hint #1) There were some special things for me to pamper myself with. When Gabrielle goes to bed tonight I am going to take a long hot bath with one of my bath fizzies and read Oprah and Martha (two of my favorites!) The diaper is one of my very most favorite fabrics. My brownie fairy must have known how much I have been coveting the munki munki sushi print. I LOVE it! I tried to have Gabrielle model it for pictures but, did not get a chance to take too many because she promptly pooped in her new fluff! I am enclosing one so you can see how perfectly the diaper fits. I have not bought anything from Valor kids before (though I have admired them many times) but, I will be a return customer now. The diaper fits fantastically. It has a nice trim crotch and lots of snaps at the waist for long wear. I really love the fit and of course the print!
    My brownie fairy is also very talented (hint #2) she made her own card. I had to go back and look at the card several times to be sure of this because it is so perfectly done. This gave me a good idea who my BF was because I know a certain fluffy Mama who has mentioned keeping materials around her house to make cards.
    This brownie fairy tried to keep her address a secret by leaving no return address but, the post office did stamp it. (Hint#3) The postmark let me know her town.

So, I am guessing that my very thoughtful and generous brownie fairy is Jen (kensjen). I am only hoping that you are still around today and have not already left to visit your folks.
    Am I right?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. The brownie fairy has been very kind to me and my daughter. I may even share some chocolate with Mark if he is very nice to me when he gets home.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21608.jpg

steph2003 Guest

Default RE: Thank you to my Brownie Fairy!

I cannot take credit for your fun package but enjoy it! you deserve it for all your hard work coordinating the Brownie Fairy effort :)

kensjen Guest

OK, not the biggest secret....I saw that big ole postmark and I was Grrrrr......;)

Bummer though, I thought you would have gotten it sooner...I mailed it last Thur....and it's not like you live that far away! Sorry it was a bit late.

Valor kids diapers are great, I was hoping it wouldn't be too big on Elle. I know the L fits Jonah, but he is a bit "heftier". LOL

Enjoy everything, you deserve it!! (Oh, and I recommend NOT sharing the chocolate, those Lindor truffles are my fave! They are delish!!)

Glad you got it, I am leaving tomorrow for my mom's. Trying to decide which precious fluff to take....;) But I will be taking over their computer while I am there, can't be away from BBB a whole week!!

Happy Belated Bday and Valentine's Day!!!!

mudder17 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

What a thoughtful Brownie Fairy Jen is. :) Becca, no one deserves such pampering and thoughtfulness more than you! You've been so awesome in inventing and coordinating the whole thing. You're one of the sweetest people on the boards and are constantly doing things to help us out. Thank you very much! You rock, Mama!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
    http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtic...4.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo...n_amber_9m.gif Breastfed 11 months and counting

toomanystrollers Guest

Happy 35th!! (It's not so bad!!) and your Brownie Fairy rocks :) even though she's only a youngster :P

todzwife Guest

Oh how fun! What an awesome gift! Happy belated birthday!

pritchettzoo Guest

The secret to avoiding a postmark is to use the machine in the PO lobby. ;)

I'm glad you're being fairied, Becca! I hope you enjoy your fizzy bath and chocolate. :)

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
    and One More (coming July '05)

kensjen Guest

hehe, yeh I wish! In our little town, there is no machine. There's hardly a lobby! LOL