bcky2 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default about customer service.(long)

let me first tell you what happened. i ordered 3 diapers and some jb's from kellys closet and when i got them i didnt like 2 of the colors. i emailed her and got a return auth from her the next day. i shipped them back to her 3 weeks ago! by this past sunday i was worried because i hadnt heard anything or received my exchange. i emailed her. by wed no diaper or email message from her so i call her number and get voice mail so i leave a message and wait. so today no call or email yet. i was checking my account every day at kellys closet to see if she had shipped them or if there was any info. well about an hour ago i was going to email her again to see what was going on and so i went to get the order number from her web site so i could put it in my email and guess what, she had it updated that it shipped today. now i had checked it earlier and it ddint say that so it must have been updated this afternoon. now my issue is this:
    1.why didnt she respond to any of my attempts to contact her? even if it was that she had forgotten, or was very busy, or waiting for my color choices to come in, anything but no answer.
    2.i was very worried because my cc # was in that package and i was about to cancell the card thinking my card # was lost out there somewhere.
    3.i have ordered from her befor but now dont know if i ever will again. i have never gotten this bad of customer service from any other place i have ordered diapers from.
    4.am i being too harsh on her? is 3 weeks and no email or anything to let me know what is going on an ok time frame?

what do you ladies think? has anyone else had problems like this with kellys closet?
    thanks!
    Becky, mom to hootie and nugget.

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

rrosen is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: about customer service.(long)

I have had nothing but great service from Kelly's closet. I have ordered several times and she always ships quickly. I am really surprised at your experience and have to believe that there is a good reason for it.