ChicagoMama Guest

Default *sniff* time to sell the stash - potty learning is upon us

It's amazing how few diapers one child goes through in comparison to two. My oldest dd is on the road to pottying, and we don't put cloth diapers on her during the day anymore, just at night. We have cloth trainers and some pullups and some big girl panties, and she gets to pick what she wears during the day. At night it's just a small rotation of Honeyboy AIOs.

I have a huge stash of fitteds, pockets, and AIOs - you name it, I've got it, plus all kinds of covers.

I'm thinking of selling most of the fitteds first, and then waiting to see how potty progress goes before I get rid of anything else. My youngest is showing interest, too, so I imagine she could be ready sometime in 2005, too.

Anyone else going to be done with CDing this year? It feels weird.
    Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/16/03

brigmaman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: *sniff* time to sell the stash - potty learning is upon us

Good for your babes!! We are so far from this, and I still sometimes think, "what then?" I feel like I'm so wrapped up in the whole thing.
    It must be strange to think about selling everything!

mudder17 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: *sniff* time to sell the stash - potty learning is upon us

Well, first off congratulations! It is exciting, but also sad when your babes hit a new milestone because then it means they're growing up! And of course, this time you have to say goodbye to all those cute diapers! I think I'm pretty far off from there, but I know it'll happen some day.

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/040222/0/0/1/-5/.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo...n_gold_12m.gif , 14 months & counting
    Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!