Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default RE: ok, you gals should know this .. fetish site has a lot of pics of diapered babes

OMG! THanks so much for posting this Holli and others! I cannot believe the sick, sick people out there :( Off to delete my shutterfly links! Wish there was a SAFE way for us mamas to share pics with eachother without subjecting our kids to potential exploitation :(
    Lynne
    Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
    http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
    And Miss Purple, Sophia Grace 5/18/05

Default RE: So, are there just pics of CLOTH-diapered babies, or others as well??

Gross. Thanks for letting me know. Nothing is safe, I guess. I don't even know how to go about finding the threads I posted pics in, I've been here a long time...I know of a couple, but surely there is more. Yikes again.

I think a class action suit is in order for this SOB.

Puddy73 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: ok, you gals should know this .. fetish site has a lot of pics of diapered babes

Thanks for posting this, Holli. This is so sad and sick and disturbing that I don't even know what to say about it. I pray that none of the BBB babies are on there but feel so awful for the babes that are shown.

Jennifer
    Mommy to Annabelle 9/03 & a little pumpkin due 10/05

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

nitaghei Guest

Default RE: That username doesn't work anymore

Susan,

Could you also email or PM me through the boards if you get a log-in ? This is the precise reason I delete pics within a couple of days of posting - but I recently left some up for longer. :(

Nita (fleece is my friend)
    mom to Neel, January 2003
    dog mom to a PWD and a cocker (at the Rainbow Bridge)

bcky2 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i registered but they have not gotten back to me with a confirmation so i am not sure if they will ok my membership. if i get in i will give someone my login info if they like.
    Becky, mom to hootie and nugget.

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

toomanystrollers Guest

The latest password (around page 12-13) is working from the mothering thread.

HTH

pritchettzoo Guest

Default Would the title of this forum be a draw for perverts?

I'm just wondering. From skimming through threads on MDC, it looks like someone went through signatures there and pulled pics from weblogs and the like. We're smaller here and maybe not "known" but do you think the title of this forum would draw attention?

If anyone has a user ID that works, PM me. I don't want to look but I feel like I have to...

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
    and a BOY! (coming July '05)

slknight is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Nope. It's not working either. I'm still waiting for my account to be activated, and when it is, I will PM those who are interested.

Default RE: Would the title of this forum be a draw for perverts?

the posts on these boards come up on a google search. Anyone on the internet can find our posts and our pictures here by simply searching on keywords.

In the past when we have asked Alan and Denise about making the boards so that you have to register to read, they have said they don't want to do that and that we should just be careful about what we post.

If the boards were private so that you have to register to read, then casual searches on google would not be able to "see" our posts and would not link here.
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

pritchettzoo Guest

Default RE: Would the title of this forum be a draw for perverts?

Do you know if anyone here has found pics of their children? It might make our requests more persuasive (not sure if that's the right word?). I just really want to scream WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
    and a BOY! (coming July '05)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast