Default AAFES Brand Diapers

Someone asked about these ages ago and I can't find the original post so I'll just start a new one for my review.

I love them! At 1/2 the price of Pampers or Huggies they are absolutely just as good. I would say they are probably made by one of those companies and simply marketed as AAFES brand. I like the way they fit my little peanut better than Pampers Swadlers and I like the fact that they aren't printed all over with a design.

If you shop at a PX/BX you should definetly try them at least once, I really don't think you'll be dissapointed.

shburks is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: AAFES Brand Diapers

Good...I'm glad you had a good experience. I personally didn't care for them when I tried them last summer. I just thought they were seemed cheaply made and ds leaked through them terribly, but they may have just not worked for us! For the price (and no tax!) what a deal!!

Susan

lmwbasye is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Are these the Drypers?
    Laura Proud Army wife and SAHM to Liam (10/04) and George (10/07)

shburks is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

No, Drypers is totally separate. These have the usual AAFES logo plastered across the bag, and, if I remember correctly, Clifford the Big Red Dog is on them. :)

Susan

Default can you tell me

if they have stretchy sides?

Default RE: can you tell me

Yes they have stretchy sides.

I also noticed that when I put a huggies diaper on her last time (from a pack someone gave us) she got red around the waistline of the diaper, but not with the AAFES.

It was an accident that I tried them in the first place because I was in the PX one day and of course had no diapers when she needed changing BAD. And of course they were out of everything else in her size.