Default Fuzzibunz Mommies Please Help

My son insists on touching himself. He can get his hand right down the front of the fuzzi bunz and pops some of the snaps sometimes.

If he poops he sometimes gets it on his hands X(

And when he finally pulls his hands out he usually leaves his penis pointing upwards so if he pees he will either hit his face or the floor but not the diaper.

Suggestions? I am pretty much ready to buy him a bunch of onsies but he is in 2T (18mos old) but I know I can't do that forever. Any other ideas?

Thanks
    Jana

Default RE: Fuzzibunz Mommies Please Help

Put them on backwards? Find a way to let him have more nakey time during the day so it's not always a big deal? (I find the inserts are fabulous at wiping up pee on the floor or absorbing it from the carpet, lol).
    If you are going Gerber, buy the biggest you can find..my baby has been in 24 mos size since she was 6 mos old.. use them for times when he just *can't* be digging in there, and just loosen up the rest of the time, it's a stage, I promise (maybe all that awareness will speed potty training? we can hope! ;) )

Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
    http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx
    www.joolstag.myarbonne.com

i can help you with 2T onesies- the place where i order onesies for my business has that size. but you would have to order through me and you would have to buy a dozen.

that is my only solution for you. i had to put a onesie and pants on schuyler for a looooong time to prevent poop from being wiped all over his crib.
    Liza has been hangin' around this board for six years.

My sons are 4 and 6. And they are very loud.

o_mom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Not onsies, but BRU carries once piece shorts and long outfits up to size 4T. I like to have them for car rides, since they don't bunch up in the back. Of course as soon as I bought some, DS1 PT'd (murphy's law, eh?)
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)