Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Due Dates 2003

mamahill Guest

Default Due Dates 2003

Neve, since you've got a little guy who needs more attention, do you mind if I set this up? I'll post the link to the other calendar that you so magnificently put together:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/cgi-bin/d...wmode=threaded

I'll post replies with the months for others to reply to and add their due dates (I won't do it to avoid a bazillion pics of Ainsleigh on this page). I'll stick 2004 in its own thread, to avoid it getting too huge for dial-up users to access.

So what babies are on the way?!

edited for clarity...

edited to add pregnancy-buddy info (this is OPTIONAL!:)):

The main thought was that parent-to-be could keep their buddy updated re: their progess so the parent-to-be wouldn't be bombarded with questions from lots of different people. The buddy could post any updates or initial arrival news. I'm not taking credit for it, but I think it's a great idea and have a suggestion on implementing it if this is something we want to do.

We could piggy-back the due date calendar:

1. When adding your post to the calendar, indicate if you would like to have a pregnancy/adoption/due date buddy.

2. If you are interested in being someone's pregnancy/adoption/due date buddy, send them an e-mail introducing yourself and indicate this is something you would like to do for them.

3. If the parent-to-be has heard from someone that they would like to be their buddy, update your post in the calendar and indicate who your buddy is.

mamahill Guest

Default April 2003

April 2003

mamahill Guest

Default May 2003

May 2003

mamahill Guest

Default June 2003

June 2003

mamahill Guest

Default July 2003

July 2003