Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Anyone else in their 9th month?

I've been such a "trooper" through the pregnancy says my husband, but quite frankly...I'm done. I would prefer not to be a trooper anymore and just have a baby! Everything aches, I don't have to tell you about bladder issues, my stomach can't possibly stretch anymore, and sleeping is almost painful. Heaven help me if this baby is late!

Jamie
    EDD 5/9/03

sunny2003 Guest

Default RE: Anyone else in their 9th month?

Hang in there - we are almost there! Last night/this am we had a little scare - couldn't sleep and thought my water might have broken so off to the hospital we went. Turns out I didn't break my water but I did experience some early labor pains that have since subsdided and so back to the waiting game! The funny thing is that this did kick our butt to be more prepared - we went around the house at 5 am putting together the last touches for the hospital - it looked like we were going away for a month or something! This was our dress rehearsal! and we really have to get our taxes done too!

:)

Hang in there, it's over before you know it. :) Well, not really, it drags on and on for awhile yet, but I am trying to be supportive here. THe last two weeks are just awful. I think that is natures way of getting us all riled up and bitchy so we can be strong to get through labor. :)

We did the same thing, procrastinated getting ready to go to the hospital. So there I was in labor all day while hubby finished painting the nursery and packed the bag and put stuff in the car.

My baby was only 4 days late. I'm wishing early deliveries for all you mommies-to-be suffering through those last weeks. :)

...Karen
    Jake age 12
    Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

Rachels is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Almost there! It WILL end, I promise! It's a good time for a massage, a pedicure-- whatever makes you feel pampered. Hang in there!

-Rachel
    Mom to Abigail Rose
    5/18/02
    Rachel

Mama to Abby (5) and Ethan (2)

When you know better, you do better.
    -Maya Angelou

APG Guest

I'm right there with you. I'm due 5/1/03 and CANNOT wait to give birth!!!!

zen_bliss is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Due April 30. Everything has been a beautiful, healthy, fun walk in the park until WHAM she dropped last week. Now I feel like one of those really fat men with the flap o' belly hanging down over the belt. Everything from going to the bathroom to walking (crawling) up stairs is a real trial, especially as the temperature goes up here in L.A. My center of gravity is quite dramatically shifted and my knees feel like they might pop! who knew? I'm not in a hurry, though. These are the last days and I enjoy them and all the leisurely reading... Although the compulsory nap requirements from first trimester have returned. And, I sort of like the idea of an early May delivery.

Worst of all though, my bizarro MIL is obsessed with 'an Aries baby' and accuses me of thwarting her (um... my due date is April 30). I do mean OBSESSED, no 3 min conversation can go by without a reference. thank heavens she's on the east coast and afraid to fly. Ah, the serenity to ignore it, 'cause I know it's only the beginning of idiocies endured...

heidi_timms Guest

I'm due May 5th and feeling the same way. The baby seems small because I'm not huge, but she is pushing on my spine. I just started physical therapy for my back. She hasn't dropped yet, so my heartburn is still in full force and sleeping is the most painful thing-my back is killing me! I don't really want to deliver early-I still have so much to do, but I can't wait to be done. I guess we should just enjoy these past few days before the real work begins!!!

parkersmama Guest

I completely empathize with you!! I'm due April 29 and have been pretty miserable. The doctor says that the baby is "very low" in my pelvis which is causing almost unbearable contractions (even in my back which I didn't have the first 2 pregnancies). Like I couldn't have told him she is "very low"! LOL! I am having a terrible time sleeping...up just about every hour to pee and drink more water not to mention being unable to get comfy while lying down. :-) My 1st child came on his due date, and my 2nd was 2 weeks early so I've totally gotten my hopes up that this one will arrive early as well. If I go much past 38 weeks, I may just lose all ability to function!!

Here's hoping we all go soon!!

I personally feel that 8 months is long enough! This last month seems to be a beast, and I really had been so good through the whole thing prior. I gained 5 pounds this week because I can't really move around as much as I had in the past months (granted it could be the Reeses peanut butter eggs special for Easter-lol) and I hate to go to bed knowing how I'm going to feel in the morning. BTW...my mother has this whole thing with having an Aires baby too...how bizarre! Though, to tell you the truth, I would love to have an Aires baby because that mean an early baby!

Jamie
    EDD 5/9/03 or 5/12/03 depending on which ultrasound you go with. (I personally like 5/9 for obvious reasons, so that's the one I go with!)

StaceyKim Guest

i am 4 days late and it's annoying especially when insensitive people keep calling and asking "well.........any news?".
    trying to be patient but i am ready now! :'(
    i cannot wait to be a mom already.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast