Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    atlbaby Guest

Default RE: Like to introduce myself

Hi Mare,
    It's nice to "meet" you! I think it's wonderful that you are carefully researching products etc! I am addicted to researching EVERYTHING, and these boards are invaluable for getting good ideas, and of course for the friendships it engenders! I didn't discover these boards till after Arielle was one, although I used the book while pregnant, and it would have been MUCH easier to choose items if I'd known about it sooner!

It's great to have you here, and good luck TTC!!

-Rachel
    Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
    #2:) EDD 10/24/03

mamahill Guest

Are you kidding, you're a pioneer! Thanks for having the thought that diapers should have a separate forum. All hail Mare!

And welcome to the boards - SOOOOO glad you de-lurked! Of COURSE you belong here. Let us share with you, celebrate the good times, and hold your hair back, so to speak, when you're "driving that porcelain bus" (hopefully you won't be sick, though)! :) Always glad to have an enthusiastic participant.

And can I just say that my mouth is watering from reading over your husband's recipes. Lobster fra diavolo? Oh my gosh, I'm choking on my saliva. I'm not Italian, but my palate defected to Italy long ago since my heritage is Scottish and Norwegian, countries not exactly known for their cuisine (read: yuck!). Haha. Anyway, welcome aboard! Glad to have you!

ps - don't you DARE go back into hiding now! We'll be checking up on you... (spooky)

JustMare Guest

Thanks for all the warm welcome wishes. I feel much more comfortable being here now.

Perhaps all your baby wishes will give me luck!! (From my keyboard to God's ears!:))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2