liya Guest

Default Just placing some bio info so everyone knows who i am

Jesus this has been a long time ive been posting on these messege boards for quite a while and i still havent properly introduced myself....Here i go :)...Im a 23 year old mommy of a precious little boy called arian alexander hes the most adorable 9week old youd ever meet (jajaja lol evry mommys comment):)I had been dating my husband for 5 years until finally day after christmas we decided to elope and get married at my 9th month...It was really funny to see the judges face on my belly :)I am a law student and my husband is a licensed drafter working on his BA Civil Engineer.. I inturrupted my law studies and took a year off to take care of my son so for now im a SAHM that is until august of this year since i just have 2 years left to go !!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!I ahd a breast reduction at age 16 ( they were killing me ) and im now fighting with breastfeeding....( i have a post on this)
    ive been trying to get my babys pic on here for the last two months but i just cant im not the computer person if you know what i mean..i placed a webpage my husband made so we could send out to our friends but you cant appreciate the flock of hai this kid was born with some day i will show you i mean hair to make a baby wig ..As you can see i talk alot, simple side effect of not having anyone to talk to all day except a dog and a baby ;) So dont be shy and say hello....
    I live in sunny Puerto Rico (just dont ask about the weather no beach weather for now just rain rain rain)..

Hope to chat with you all soon

http://www.geocities.com/nayapr/babyboyannounce.html
    Mommy of Arian Alexander 2/13/03

JulieL is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Just placing some bio info so everyone knows who i am

Hi, my name is Julie. I've been on the boards for a few months now and loving them! Congrats on your marraige and your son. I just love the name you picked for your son. Sounds like you are enjoying motherhood. How wonderful that you are able to be SAHM. It seems that it is harder and harder for moms to achieve that these days. So you live in Puerto Rico huh, that is quite far away from the states! Sorry about the non stop rain, in the St. Louis, where I live, we have had rain off and on. Unlike you I welcome the rain with open arms. My allergies are unbearable this spring. I have them worst in the spring and fall. Last my night my eye itched sssoooo bad and even though I know better I itched it like a demon. My eye is still slightly swollen and red this morning. The rain washes away that icky pollen that makes me miserable! Don't worry about talking a lot. I TOTALLY get the having no one else to talk to. I miss that adult contact I had when I did work before I had my DS, but I wouldn't trade anything for the time I have with my DS. As you can see I too have the gift of gab! Well, here's an offical welcome to the boards and I look forward to seeing you around!

liya Guest

Default RE: Just placing some bio info so everyone knows who i am

thanx julie great speaking to a fellow gabber hope your allergires get better :( i too have the gift of sneezdom and irritating itch works wonders with the dust down here...lolthe rain though is the worst season here because of the humidity but hey glad it works for you...:)hope i cht with ya soon......

mommy of arian alexander 2/13/03