Caitlins Mommy Guest

Default Well I finally decided to introduce myself after lurking for so long

Hi my name is Jennifer and am the mother of a 6 and a half year old dd named Caitlin.No I don't have any babies,but my dh and I are hoping to give Caitlin a little brother or sister.I guess you can call me some what of an overachiever{sp}.I always plan ahead for everything.

I'm so thankful that I have found this board since I'm the only one out of all my friends that has a child.So its nice to know that I have a place to go to ask for advice from people that know what I'm going through.

Ok got to jet!DD is yelling for me.

Jenn

Mommy to Caitlin 9/28/96
    Trying to give Caitlin a borther or sister

mamahill Guest

Default RE: Well I finally decided to introduce myself after lurking for so long

Welcome! Glad you de-lurked. Best of luck in the brother/sister front -- we'll be here to cheer you along. You've joined a wonderful community. I love these women!

oops! edited to add: and i'm quite fond of the men as well ;) sorry gents!

nathansmom Guest

Default RE: Well I finally decided to introduce myself after lurking for so long

Welcome and good luck on the brother/sister.

Annette_C Guest

Welcome Jenn!
    I hope you will soon have an announcement for us about being pregnant again!
    We'll be waiting, meanwhile, nice to have you here.:)
    Annette
    SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

mharling Guest

Welcome Jenn!! Good luck ttc!

Mary
    Mommy to Lane Michael 4/6/03
    http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=...21b33928e40550

Caitlins Mommy Guest

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes and welcome.All of your babies are just darling!

Jennifer or Jenn Mommy to Caitlin Hope 9.28/96
    Trying to give Caitlin a brother or sister

mama2be Guest

Jenn welcome to the boards we are thrilled to have you here...
    Dive right in and join us:)

atlbaby Guest

Welcome Jenn! Glad you de-lurked, it's great to have you here! Good luck ttc, hope you have some news to share soon!:)

-Rachel
    Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
    #2:) EDD 10/24/03

liya Guest

Welcome Jenn...*crossing my fingers for the ttc*....good luck!! Soon your post will say HEY EVERYONE IM PREGNANT...lol...These ladies are great im telling you, youll never be disappointed on delurking.....

celfsh Guest

Welcome to the boards! You'll love it here! Best of luck TTC--please keep us posted!

celeste
    mom to olivia 9/25/02
    http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish