Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Some happy news!!!

Yes, the queen of indecision (and her consort LOL :) ) regarding child spacing has finally gone and done it! I am very happy to announce that DH and I will be expecting baby #2 in mid February 2004! Doing my own rough calculations, I think the EDD will be 2/17, but I hope to have a better date after I see the OB in July!

I am so excited (and a bit overwhelmed) to be making this journey! And I am very happy to be able to share it with this board. :)
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

blnony Guest

Default RE: Some happy news!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Ryansmom Guest

Beth,

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you, your DH and Sarah. You are an excellent mommy and baby #2 is very, very lucky!! :)

jubilee Guest

Wow, congratulations!!! How wonderful- I'm very excited for you!

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Congratulations! Hopefully I'll be right behind you, and I'm looking forward to hearing great advice about handling a newborn and a toddler!

I'm sending all my most positive thoughts your way for an easy and uneventful 9 months!!

Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/29/01

Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Hooray! That's great news!

(Selfishly, I'm especially glad that you're having another baby because it means you'll probably be sticking around here a little longer! With Sarah coming up on her 2nd birthday, and not really a "baby" anymore, I was starting to wonder how much longer we'd have the benefit of your great advice! :))

Congratulations!

mharling Guest

That's great Beth! Congratulations to you and your dh!!! And of course to Sarah too. I'm sure she'll be a great big sister. :)

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
    http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=...21b33928e40550

Beth,
    Congrats!!! THat's wonderful!!! It's is exciting but overwhelming thinking about #2 but I am glad most of us with kids around the same age are entering this wonderful time together!

Congrats again!! Sarah will make an excellent big sister!

Mary
    Mom to Noelle 9-24-01 and #2 9-8-03

muskiesusan is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Congratulations!!! I am really excited for you and your family!

I have always enjoyed your posts since Nick is only a few months younger than Sarah, kind of prepared me for what's coming up with him. Now I guess I will have to talk to dh about working on #2 so I can still benefit from your great advice!! LOL, we have been having a lot of indecision on the whole child spacing issue as well.

Susan
    WAHM to Nicholas 10/01/01
    Susan
    Mom to 3 boys

cara1 Guest

Yay! I've been waiting for this news. So you decided on 2 1/2 years, huh? That's our plan too, so I also eagerly await your insights and tips some time down the road.... Congrats. Have you told Sarah?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast