Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

coffeemug230 Guest

Default Hello everyone!

I am Stacey, mom to John Thomas (JT for short) who was born 12/8/03. I have been lurking here more and more frequently and wish I had been here more before JT came along so I had better infor on things - especially strollers!

I live in Rhode Island with my dh. We both work for the same computer company (he in IT me in marketing) I went back to work two weeks ago - so sad!

JT is amazing and continues to reach new milestones everyday. He rolled over last Monday. And usually spends his days lately with his feet firmly stuffed into his mouth!

amp Guest

Default RE: Hello everyone!

Hi Stacey. Welcome to the boards! I look forward to hearing more about you and about JT!

coffeemug230 Guest

thanks Andrea!!

kfcboston is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Oooooo, I LOVED it when my DS discovered his feet. Cutest thing ever!! Welcome to the boards!

momma_boo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I think baby feet and hands must be flavored b/c DD constantly had her hands in her mouth (these days, it's just a finger once in a while, for a quick "taste"), LOL!

Well, glad to have you here Stacey.
    Esther

2 March girls (2003 and 2005)

lrucci Guest

Welcome Stacey! We're looking forward to hearing more about JT. It is totally amazing being a mom and watching them grow. It gets even better!

Lisa
    Mom to Kyleigh Elizabeth 7/19/03

coffeemug230 Guest

Thank you Katie!!

coffeemug230 Guest

JT doesn't care..he even puts his feet in his mouth with socks on! yuck!

coffeemug230 Guest

Thanks Lisa!! There isn't enough film to capture everything...I just want to bottle every moment up!

tippy Guest

Sorry this is so late but this is my first time on this thread. Welcome! My son Anthony Joseph (AJ for short) was born 1/8/03 and now spends time with his shoes in his mouth! Hope to see you around the boards. Enjoy your little man!

Teva

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast