Thread: Finally Posting

jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default Finally Posting

I have been lurking and posting for some time and now I'm finally introducing myself. I started lurking while researching products while on bedrest which was a great use of time, and more recently to find out more information about products and parenting.

I appreciate all of the responses others have posted and look forward to continuing to share info w/all of you!
    Last edited by jk3; 05-06-2009 at 12:50 PM.

caleymama is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Finally Posting

Welcome Jenn from another long time lurker who took a while to start posting. I grew up in Westchester - are you north of NYC? We live farther upstate now, but I still have lots of family in that area.

Glad to have you here :)
    mama to 2 lovely and loving DDs

amp Guest

Hello, Jenn! Welcome to our community! I look forward to reading more about you and Braden!

jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I grew up in Westchester, swore I'd end up somewhere else, but now we are back in townand I love it! LOL =)

momma_boo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hi Jenn,

Glad to have another member from the NY area! (Although it is cool that we have members from all over the world). I'm outside of NYC in Jersey.
    Esther

2 March girls (2003 and 2005)

tippy Guest

Hi Jenn,

Welcome from one de-lurker to another. Sorry it's taken a while to respond to your post but this is actually my first time visiting this thread. I am also a stay at home mom, I live in lower westchester and my ds is 16 months old. I love your son's name. Where in the burbs are you? Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Teva