Default hello, everyone!

Hi! I'm a new member on the boards. There seems to be a lot of great information here! I think I will find it very helpful. Already I have enjoyed reading posts in several of the folders and forums.
    My husband and I are the proud new parents of Simon Emerson, born October 30. I will try to post a pic. We live near Atlanta GA, in the USA. I tend to do a lot of consumer research on various things, which is why I ended up here. (The Baby Bargains book was tremendously helpful to me in deciding what to get for our upcoming bundle of joy!) I also read a lot, and my husband and I enjoy a variety of hobbies when we find the time. We own and run a recording studio, and I do most of the office work out of our home.
    I look forward to reading some of the great threads here, and posting when I find the time! Now lets see if this pic works. . .
    Kit

Littleman 10/03, Mr. Sweetcheeks 08/05, Babyman 11/07

papal Guest

Default RE: hello, everyone!

Welcome Kit and Simon!! Nice to have you here and look forward to hearing from you. Simon is absolutely adorable.. what a great picture!!! Aren't October babies the best! :)

PS: If you want to add an 'avatar' there are instructions in the Lounge forum..

amp Guest

Kit, Welcome! And congrats on the birth of your beautiful son! Look forward to seeing your posts.

kfcboston is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

ADORABLE photo, Kit! Welcome!

mharling Guest

I LOVE that picture; he looks so sweet!!! A big welcome to you and Simon. :)

Mary
    Lane 4/6/03