Thread: Another intro!

New Mom Mary Guest

Default Another intro!

Hi, My name is Mary, and I am relatively new to the boards after a friend recommended the Baby Bargains book. I'm an analyst by trade, so this right up my alley...
    My husband and I are having our first child in January; I am just loving all the feedback on all of the products I have been reading about!
    So I thank you in advance for your advice, and I look forward to learning a lot from all of you! And I hope I can return the favor when I get some experience.

jubilee Guest

Default RE: Another intro!

Hi Mary! The Baby Bargains book and this website are really incredable! I wish I had this book when I was having my first child. The nightmares I had with strollers and carseats... uggh. This wonderful group of people (along with the Field's) have made gearing up for baby so much smarter!

almostamom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Mary,
    Welcome! I've only been on these boards a short time myself. The people on these boards are so helpful. Sometimes I feel like my questions are so silly or basic, yet these moms (and dads) are so willing to help. Congratulations on your upcoming motherhood :)

~Linda~
    Baby #1 due Nov 17, 2004

Congrats on your pregnancy. You must be so excited.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

alkagift is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Welcome Mary! Have fun researching! When you get to the stroller question, Excel helps!

Allison
    Mommy to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03