Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mamahill Guest

Default RE: New to the board...

Holy cow - you're BUSY! LOL, welcome to the board. I'm the oldest of 6 (DH is #4 of 6), so I know what great fun a big family can be. There's a 16-year spread in my family, though, and I now coach my bro's soccer team. What great names you have for your kids, especially the youngest ;). What is Ansley's middle name, if you don't mind me asking? We've got Ainsleigh Fiona over here. Welcome!!

Misha412 Guest

Hello Sterling!

I'm new to the board too, so hopefully we'll be crossing paths. How wonderful that you have such a large, beautiful family. I can tell from your replies that you have a great personality and probably are a really kind and patient mom.

I also have a Gavin, so I agree with everyone else about your great taste in names! Funny enough, Graham is near the top of the list if our next one (next year maybe, if we're so blessed!) is a little boy!

Have a sparkling day!

8isenough Guest

Hi Sarah...thank you for the welcome. Our Ansley's middle name is Ann. A bit boring I know, but it's my middle name and we figure her to be our last child...Fiona is beautiful. :)

8isenough Guest

Michele...you are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words. We are a VERY busy family...most days I don't know if I'm coming or going! LOL But I do not remember life without such business, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    There is a sad but beautiful story surrounding our Gavin. Someday I will share it. Thanks again for the welcome. :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3