Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    8isenough Guest

Default RE: New to the board...

Thanks for the welcome Lauren. Congratulations on # 3! :)

8isenough Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to learning something from all of you as well. :)

8isenough Guest

Thank you Trish. Congratulations to you on your upcoming arrival. It sure will be a wonderful Thanksgiving for you and your family. :)

8isenough Guest

Teva...you have such a happily contagious personality. It is so hard to express "personality" on a chat board, but I can "feel" your energy. Thanks for the welcome. And no hero here...just a momma like all of you. I've just got a few more to worry about. :)

8isenough Guest

Thank you Deborah...that is a beautiful name you chose for your little one...

8isenough Guest

Jen, thanks for welcoming me. I really appreciated it. Looking forward to "talking" with all of you too. :)

8isenough Guest

Bethany....you are so sweet. Thanks for the hello. :)

8isenough Guest

Katie...cute rhyme...I laughed when I read your post. YES, we are done! However...we are not permanantly "done for" yet, IYKWIM. It just seems so permanant. Thanks for your post. :)

8isenough Guest

Lana...one word of caution about my name...and I bet if you think for a second, you'll probably guess what some of the kids called me growing up...yup...sterling SILVER hah hah hah. Um, yeah really funny. :) It's kind of grown on me, so I guess it's a keeper. :) Thanks for the welcome.

tippy Guest

Thanks for the kind words. I was at Sesame Place in PA today with my dh and ds. We were sitting at a table eating while ds napped. There was a couple at the table next to us who had 4 boys ranging in ages (my guess) of 1yr to 7yrs. The oldest was very well behaved (except for spitting watermelon seeds onto the floor with gusto!). The next in line was a little devil }( and looked just like his dad. The second youngest was having a hard time not being the "baby" anymore and was very "close" to mom and the baby was so cute and laid back. I was watching them (trying not to stare) and thought of my mom, who had 4 girls. (I never realized how hard she must have worked until I had my son.) I actually approached them and complemented them on how well behaved all the kids were. Don't know why I'm mentioning this other than to say it was so nice to see the four kids interacting with each other and getting along. Anyway, it's late and I need to get some shuteye. Night Night:-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast