aguinn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default BBB TTC Yahoo Group?

is there such a thing? if so, how do i join?

ETA: i did a search (that finally worked!) and found that the BBB TTC yahoo group is for those of us with secondary infertility issues. since we just barely started TTC #2, i don't fall into that category (yet!).

Lori, do you think you might post a link to the group either here or in another message for those looking for some support?

tia,
    amy
    proud momma to DS

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030729/1/5/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo...n_gold_12m.gif Weaned @ 13 months

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: BBB TTC Yahoo Group?

Honestly, I think that many folks who are having trouble TTC actively avoid this particular forum. I know I did. :(

When someone posts about an issue. Lori or another group member usually contacts them. Not a help for those who do not post about any issues I know.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: BBB TTC Yahoo Group?

The members of the group agreed that we weren't going to shout it from the mountaintops - the posts are intensely personal, and many things are discussed there (related to ttc, treatment, pgs, etc) that don't make it to the boards here. But when we someone mention that they need some support, or when someone contacts us after reading an old thread, we invite them to join us.

So, the bottom line is that I don't want to post the group name here, but if anyone is interested, they can contact me through the boards. It would help to include a little bit of "why" they want to join us.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009