LeAnne Guest

Default Coming out of the shadows

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would come out of the shadows and introduce myself. My name is LeAnne and I live in CA. We are expecting our first and second in mid-October (but will probably come early). Our twins were conceived on our second try via IVF, we feel very fortunate. I will be at home with our girls (both girls). I have been reading and researching so much as to be as prepared as possible but I know I won't feel prepared the first day they come home. Anyway, thanks for all the insight thusfar. Does anyone have ANY advice about twins (I am planning on BF).

TIA,
    LeAnne

hez is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: Coming out of the shadows

Congratulations on your babies-to-be!!! Welcome-- I'm glad you're here and look forward to getting to know you!

No personal experience nursing twins or raising them, but watched/ing three friends do it, all with varying degrees of success on the nursing, and all seem to be doing well on the raising :) I think their common thread was to have *lots* of support from family and friends. Best of luck!
    Heather
    Mommy to DS (9/03) and DD (5/08)

ribbit1019 Guest

No advice on twins except maybe get as much sleep as you can right now. Of course this is true of any singleton also!
    GL to you and it is nice to have you here!

Christy
    Maddy born 06/09/04
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png
    Little Peanut due 03/02/05
    http://lilypie.com/days/060301/4/0/0/-5/.png

Welcome to the boards LeAnne and congrats on a long journew with IVF. It is an emotional roller coaster, I know.

Don't be a stranger on the boards! Once you start posting, you will be amazed that you didn't post all of your questions sooner. :)
    Mom to R and R