laurena Guest

Default A late introduction

I thought I'd officially introduce myself after posting a few times now. My name is Lauren and I'm now a SAHM to a DD named Isabel who turned 1 just Wednesday. I live in Chicago where it is still cold... :)

I stopped working about 6 weeks ago to stay home with my little girl and have just started to feel a bit on the isolated side, however, this group of moms is just what I need to get me through. I'm grateful for your advice to my posts thus far.

I look forward to learning so much from all of you!

amp Guest

Default RE: A late introduction

Welcome to the group Lauren! Coming here saves my sanity on those days when being a SAHM is hard. And when it's wonderful, it's nice to come here and share that too! Welcome aboard!

laurena Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome!

hez is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Welcome to the boards, Lauren! Congratulations on making it through the first year, and I wish you well in the transition to being a SAHM!
    Heather
    Mommy to DS (9/03) and DD (5/08)

8isenough Guest

Lauren, welcome.
    It takes time to adjust from working outside of the home, to working inside the home. It can be overwhelming at first. To ease your transition, join a local playgroup or moms group, try a church group, or just go over to your local park and see if you can meet moms there.

Sterling :)