Default New to the board!

I stumbled upon this site yesterday and I'm TOTALLY ADDICTED already. I came on because I let someone borrow my BB book and she hasn't given it back (can't blame her) and I needed some advice.
    I would love to network a little bit with some other moms. I'm a stay at home with my first DD and I need some other mommies to talk to. Let me know if you would like to exchange emails.

ribbit1019 Guest

Default RE: New to the board!

Welcome, welcome!
    There is lots people fresh off of lurking or just plain new so you will fit right in. ;) We always welcome more opinions to the boards!

Christy
    Maddy - weaned at 13 months

http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png
    Grow Baby Grow!
    http://lilypie.com/days/060301/4/0/0/-5/.png

almostamom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Welcome aboard! Yes, this board is very addicting! The parents here are supportive, kind, funny -- just a great bunch of people.

:)
    ~Linda~
    DS 11/04

hez is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Welcome! I'm glad you're here!
    Heather
    Mommy to DS (9/03) and DD (5/08)

brigmaman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Welcome! Come on over to the lounge. There's lots of "networking" going on over there! ;)

8isenough Guest

Welcome. This board is full of great woman. I wish I had more time to post. :)

Sterling

We've got you hooked now! mwuhahahaha (or however you spell the evil laugh!) ;)

This is a great community to find help, resources and sanity (or insanity, if you wish). It has helped me so much as a new SAHM with issues I never knew I would encounter and it helps ease the isolation of being home all day with someone who can't carry an intelligable conversation (nevermind an intelliGENT one!). If you need someone to talk to, I would be happy to exchange emails.

Welcome to the boards!
    Erica, mama to Lucas Owen 1/11/05, Finn William 2/22/08 and Ethan James 2/10/10