I have the BB, and in the past had a cheap FP thing, but that's it. I only want to get one sling type carrier for now, at least until I find out if it works for me and I like using it. Then maybe expand and start a collection as many of you have! So would the Zolo be a good one for a newborn to get me addicted to carriers? Or the KKFP? Would love to be able to BF in it, which I understand is difficult with any, but sounds like it is more so with the pouch? And how do you decide what color to get? Was a little disappointed that the Zolo cotton ones were a little boring, and really love the silk fabrics, but feel like I should not spend that much on something I don't even know if I'll like (plus I could get a cotton Zolo and a KKFP for the price of one Zolo silk!). Thought the silk would be a great treat for me later, maybe xmas or bday, if I loved them (carriers)!

Anyway, this is pretty similar to my previous questions, guess I just want some final reassurance before I order! I really want to love this thing- and would really like DH to love it too! So thanks for humoring me!

:)
Kristen