Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    shall85296 Guest

Default RE: Check out these slings!

Not so bad, if it is UPS, or Fedex??? I didn't see where it specified who they use.

kristie Guest

Hi,

I don't know if this helps or not, but I know that Zolowear used to make one in Linen but no longer does. Maybe you could ask her why she doesn't make it anymore. I don't know if it was strong enough or not.

Also, the comment about it looks as though on this site that the babies are being worn wrong, do you really think so? I will definatley check out those pics again to be sure that I am not wearing my baby wrong!

I like some of the slings, neat idea to put trimming on them! Also it is great to see men wearing slings, as I know my husband loves to wear our daughter.

Calmegja Guest

I really think it looks like the majority of the pictures show the slings being worn in a fashion that makes my shoulders/neck hurt just by looking at it.

I love the fabrics, love the style of the sling, but I can't get a good look at the shoulder, so I don't know how the design compares, but the fact that the sling is badly positioned in so many pictures leads me to believe that something is off. Reminds me of my Hiphugger. Such great fashion, so painful to wear. I wear my Hiphugger like other people would wear spike heels. For the sake of fashion, not comfort.... ;-)

Hopefully, it's just the photographer's fault, and they were trying to show the fabric to its best advantage, but those rings were all over the place, fabric wasn't fanned out, and some of the men looked like the slings were on their carotids. Yikes!

VERY cute! VERY costly...*sigh* Still, VERY cute! S/H is CRAZY though!
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2