Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default RE: What's in your baby carrier collection?

Hi.

I'm 5'4 and I couldn't adjust the Swing so that it fit in the small of my back area, where it was most comfortable, but didn't come too far off the top of my shoulders. When it hit at my shoulders, then the bottom hit near my tail bone which was ackward. It can be adjusted to two different positions but neither one solved my problem. When I talked to the store owner, she was really surprised I couldn't get it to fit comfortably. Maybe it's just my body shape or something. I was actually sad to return it. It seems like a great backpack, very light and sturdy. Maybe it will work for you.

I have:

KK fleece pouch
    New Native
    Walking Rock Farm carrier
    2 OTSBH (just got a NEW one at a consignment sale for $10!!!can't beat that price!!)
    Snuggli (for DH)
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

lizamann Guest

Inspired by finding out that Heytootsy lives in my area, I've decided to update my post.
    The collection has grown by leaps and bounds since the last post.

What I originally posted:
    1. OTSBH
    2. Baby Bjorn
    3. Girasol
    4. silk Zolo

What I have since acquired:
    Didymos
    EllaRoo
    Hotsling
    KK Solarveil
    Maya wrap sling

Deciding on the color of the KKAFP which has already been ordered.
    Considering a KKACP.

Mary Esq Guest

Well, I am not due until December and I have a collection already. (I am in a wheelchair and need to be hands free.)

Infantino Cozy (donated by a friend)

Theodore Bean Active Baby (eBay)

MaxiMom (eBay)

The BB rides too high for me. My son thinks I should try a sling, but I wouldn't know where to begin and I don't know how it would work with an older baby since I can't do the hip carry.

jiahn02 Guest

Thanks for your reply. I'm approximately 5'5" and short waisted so I think I would probably have the same problem with the Vaude Swing. I live in New Jersey and there doesn't seem to be any stores around here that carry the Vaude Swing to try on. I also did not like the Ergo carrier and am looking for a backpack carrier for my 9 month old. Do you have a backpack carrier that you recommend?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5