heidi_timms Guest

Default Anyone have the New Kangaroo Korner Pouch?

Does anyone have the new adjustable KK Cotton Pouch? I was wondering if it is comfortable? I'm trying to decide on a new pouch sling and I would love something adjustable.

Thanks so much!
    ~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03:7

toomanystrollers Guest

Default RE: Anyone have the New Kangaroo Korner Pouch?

Hi Heidi,
    I have both the cotton & the fleece versions. The Fleece is much more comfortable but it was unbearable this summer so I purchased the cotton. The cotton worked well in the humidity. I primarily use the cotton pouch around the house but when I need to hold her for a couple of hours (i.e. yesterday at the zoo), I use my cotton Zolo sling. I use my cotton pouch to get Neve to fall asleep and then I slip her and the pouch down in the PNP for a nap -works almost everytime :)

She's definitely a sling monster,

heidi_timms Guest

Thank you for your feedback. Do you think that it's worth it to get the kk cotton one that is adjustable vs. something like a hotsling that isn't adjustable? I'm just wondering if it's worth the extra $$$ to get one that is adjustable. Is the cotton fabric a little bit stretchy or is it just a regular woven cotton?

Thank you again:)
    ~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

toomanystrollers Guest

Hi Heidi,
    The KK cotton pouch has (I believe) a bit of lycra in it - so there's definitely some stretch. After about a week, my feels a little too stretchy - all I have to do, is wash it, line dry & it's nice and tight again. I'm not familiar w/ hot slings. I was going to try a hot sling when dd gets a little older.

Check out the "Babywearing Group" at Yahoo - tons of info, Tayna (owner of KK), Darien (owner of Zolo) & a few other makers post and answer questions on a regular basis.

HTH