Thread: Bjorn price?

sadie427 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Bjorn price?

Hi--Has anyone seen the Baby Bjorn on sale, or at a discount anywhere? I've done a bunch of searches and it seems to be 79.99 everywhere, I was wondering if I could get it cheaper. We've been using a hand-me down and like it, but it has the old kind of connector and the snap comes undone on one size. For that reason I'm reluctant to get a used one, so Ebay isn't so much of an option. Thanks.

heidi_timms Guest

Default RE: Bjorn price?

I liked the bjorn, but after a while, it starts to hurt your back as the baby gets bigger. I think that I used it when DD was 8-13lbs only. I would consider some of the other carriers out there before buying another bjorn at full price.

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

ralu Guest

You could use www.froogle.com to search for lower prices. I did a quick search for you and it looks like a bunch of stores have it for $69.95: Comfort1st.com, Store4Baby.com etc.

HTH,
    Raluca

sugarsnappea Guest

Have you contacted Bjorn about the snap problem? Everytime I have dealt with them, I received excellent customer service. I had an old model that did this (the snap problem) and they sent me one of their new models as replacement. It was about 1 1/2 years ago but I would at least try before you spend money on a new one. :)

I have seen them at TK Maxx and Marshalls for about $50. I see zillions of them at consignment shops that look barely used.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03