Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Calmegja Guest

Default RE: I got my Mom and Me!!!

No,no, no...I wasn't saying you were deliberately misleading people, seriously, that wasn't my intention. Please don't think that's what I was saying.

I just meant to say that I hear it being touted as the advantage, and it's not an accurate description. I don't know where the info that it would be cooler is originating from, I'm just saying that I think it's not an accurate claim, and there is a sound basis to make that claim upon. I'm not a fabricologist, as I have said before, but in reading up on the properties of both fabrics, there is a problem with stating that the properties of hemp fleece make it a cooler fabric than polyester fleece, wherever it's coming from.

I definitely am not trying to start a pouch debate. I stand very firm on my opinion on that, and everyone knows it.... ;-) The best pouch for a person is one where it all comes together for the wearer and the baby.

I'm just on more of my facts tracker thing here, not debating which is a better idea.... ;-)

liya Guest

For everyone who asked about HEMP IN HOT WEATHER...I find it much cooler than fleece. I love my M&MC pouch i will post pictures once i send them to Jen. She was amazing i got the pouch with all the powers..LOL backrail and extra snaps cause of the weight loss and it FITS great..For the first time i feel i can carry my son and i dont get sore and i dont get HOT!!! I got the periwinkle with the marigold trim and its absolutely gorgeous....IM NOW HOOKED ON POUCHES..LOL Im looking into the cozy now as well....

Like i really needed another thing to get hooked on..LOL

Linda, you are awesome!!! Makes me feel so much better. I think mine should be in the mail soon. I also bought some microfleece from Joann's on sale to make the pouch the "right" way. I made all mine till now stretch lengthwise instead of widthwise.

I also am getting a couple of custom made ring slings from Rev. Jan. I know it is risky to get a couple when I don't even know if I'd like ring slings, but I just love pouches. I would think I would fall in love with these also.

If I like these, I am already planning on getting a solarveil, cotton interlocks, maybe a zolo, and maybe an ergo. Of course, I haven't told my husband yet! * chuckle*

Please do post some pics!!
    Megulis
    Mother of 2 boys & girl, 9/03, 1/06, & 8/08

liya Guest

Heres a really really dark picture we toook tonight but tommorow im going to take a better picture of it and send it to Jen....You cant even tell i have hair its soo dark..LOL here you go..Mind you i just put the first thing i had on hand went outside and took the picture so dont think im looking all pretty and made up...LOL

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/1035.txt

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

What are you talking about! You look great! And Ari is such a cutie!!! And that sling is just to die for! What beautiful colors! I have to say thats one thing that gets me about polarfleece slings, I'm just not that excited about any of the colors....
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

liya Guest

Default Beth i love you but...

i look like crap...LOL Thank you so much for the compliment though...The color IS to die for...Her job is amazing...Lori do you hear the periwinkle calling!!!??? LOL ;) Stop fighting the temptation!!!

mommyj Guest

What an adorable picture! All 3 of you look great (you, baby, and pouch). I love the color.

That's awesome! I love that you aren't dressed up. I always wear overalls too! :) What size did you get, and, if you don't mind, what are your measurements?
    Megulis

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Beth i love you but...

Linda, you don't look like crap, and Ari is getting cuter and cuter!

Oh, yes, I hear the periwinkle calling!! But I have a pouch on the way that I got from Zen, so gotta try that first. I did use my M&MC pouch the other day and thought that it would be nice to have the new design with the slimmer shoulder... in periwinkle...
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Do you find it hard to keep the silk nice looking?
    Megulis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast