cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default still haven't ordered my kkacp....question about sizing

I have heard from many of you that Tanya's sizing is very accurate but then yesterday Beth posted that she swam in a size large. So here are my measurements:

bust:35
    weight: flucuates 122-125 but I still need to lose at least 10lbs!!
    I am only 5 feet tall

According to the size chart I need a medium? Does anyone have an opinion on the sizing...does my short stature make a difference?

I would love to get teh khaki in small but if I need a medium I will get the sea blue.

One thing to consider is that DS and I will both be wearing bulkier clothes in the Winter.

TIA!!!

lizamann Guest

Default RE: still haven't ordered my kkacp....question about sizing

You should e-mail [email protected] since I hear that she's great at getting you into the right size. She should get back to you pretty quickly, too.

I would e-mail Tanya and see what she says. My measurements are similar, except that I am 5'2" and weight just a touch less pre-preg. I went ahead and ordered the medium, since Tanya advised using current bust size, lol. : ) Also, the heavier clothes factor played in. If it's too big, I guess I will just exchange. You, too, seem right in between. I'd definitely consult with Tanya.

Lisa
    & Jack, 4/20/01
    & Little brother-to-be, e.d.d., 12/15/03

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

You're about 10 pounds lighter than me, but otherwise our measurements are very similar. The medium would probably work for you. And FYI, the large I tried on was someone else's not mine! I have also tried on a medium and it seemed to fit OK snapped to a smaller setting.

You may want to e-mail Tanya. She's very quick at responding!
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)