Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: KKAFP Questions-if you are a S or M, what are your measurements, and how long did you use the AFP?

Beth,

I think my experience has been similar to Angie's. I'm closer to your measurements though, just a couple inches taller but otherwise the same. I have a medium but I should have ordered an extra row of snaps. The extra row would have made the pouch work better early on and kept the pouch from hanging too low as the fabric stretched. But the medium on the tightest setting works fine for me now that my baby is bigger and I'm wearing heavier clothes with the colder weather, both of which make the fleece stretch tighter and keep it in position better.

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default RE: KKAFP Questions-if you are a S or M, what are your measurements, and how long did you use the AFP?

Thanks ladies!!
    Didn't I read somewhere the KKACP tends to run a little smaller? Christine, In that case,\I'm hoping that the medium will work fine for you:)

There's got to be some overlap between sizes I would imagine, right? So maybe depending on what snap setting I have it on, either would work? (i'm being hopeful!!). I guess my big worry is that w/ a medium after a few hours the pouch will stretch and my back will hurt from it, especially since I have a short torso on an already short body, KWIM?

It will be cooler weather when I first start using the pouch though, so that is another factor (plus having some extra baby weight on me!!).

I just can't decide which to order. I guess as long as I can exchange it, everything will work out fine;)

Christine...let me know how you like your pouch!! Enjoy!

Beth

I forgot to mention...I don't think I have the option to add more snaps. I said somethign about that to Tanya and she said we couldn't add extra rows of snaps. I reread her email and she says there are "two rows of overlap between sizes" which makes me think that maybe that is why a small might work for some my size and a medium for others. Probably just depends on how it is snapped.

I actually measured my chest according to the directions on the KK website. I"m like 33 inches under my arms. I think maybe I will just go with a small. Tough call on this sizing thing!

Thanks again for all the advice!!

Beth

I thought if you are a 34A, the smallest your bust could be is 34. Am I wrong? Or are you trying to measure something else?
    Megulis
    Mother of 2 boys & girl, 9/03, 1/06, & 8/08

I'm not sure if this is accurate, but I assume it is. What Tanya told me is that the "34" in my 34 A measures under the bust around the rib cage (not at the fullest part of the bust). Her measurement directions technically specify to measure just under your arms, above the bust over normal clothing. Technically you are measuring your "Chest" not your bust.

I hope I'm doing it right...I just followed her instructions under sizing as far as where to measure. I'm hoping I just fall into the overlap between small and medium...maybe either would work for me;)

Beth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2