22tango Guest

Default I'm soooo IMPRESSED!!

We received our MNM pouch yesterday (my DH didn't even know I'd ordered it...um...OOPS!!) As I was trying to explain to DH about why I'd decided to get it, I put it on, picked up Karenna, and deftly put her in it (I knew how to do it with my ring sling -- only this time with a pouch there's no adjustments to make!!) She IMEDIATELY gave a big *sigh* and cuddled close. DH said, "WOW! She likes it!". She always HATED my ring sling. I think that sold it for all of us! He started talking about how nice it'll be to use at the airport when we go back to Seattle over Christmas, etc... etc...

I'm just so happy at how EASY it is, and it feels GREAT -- no strain on my back and shoulder. What an improvement over our generic ring sling! I couldn't be more pleased! THANKS to everyone who recommended we get one!:) I can see that I'll use it frequently, so it was definately worth the cost even though Karenna is now a toddler.

votre_ami03 Guest

Default RE: I'm soooo IMPRESSED!!

So glad you liked it & Kareena too! We have had ours for about a month & Nolan is quite content in it.

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

kensjen Guest

Oh yes, isn't it great?! I just used mine again this morning...I had to take my 2 dogs to be groomed, and of course I had Jonah. My dogs are a little hyper when they go for "ride in car" (understatement)! You should have seen me, a dog leash in each hand, and Jonah in the Mom and me. But he was all comfy, and it was hands free. Love it, glad you and Karenna do, too! :)

(and it sounds like your DH likes it too.....whew! That was a close one, LOL!!!!)

mik8 is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

And I'm waiting on mine. This is great! Another words of encouragement. :)

deborah_r is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

LOl! I did the same thing! DH was like "What's that and where did it come from??" But now he appreciates it when we don't have to schlep the stroller around! He resists every purchase until he sees how much it helps, so I decided to just let him see the results!

So glad it is working for you!! I love my MNM too.
    Deb
    Mama to my guys, K (May '03) and Q (June '07)

22tango Guest

LOL!! I think I got the idea to do that kind of subterfuge from these boards...of course I probably wouldn't want to buy so many useful items if it wasn't for these boards as well!! :7

votre_ami03 Guest

I just got stopped again about my carrier! A couple had their baby in a snuggli & just awed at it.

I bring it with me in addition to my stoller, just in case!

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03