liya Guest

Default Im still fussing about shopping cart covers someone hammer me down..LOL

What have you all bought? Other than a snazy..I love it..LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it but my husband doesnt like the price on it at all and well i cant push it..LOL but i cant go on anymore without it. Yesterday Ari's hand got caught between the back rails of the WALMART shopping cart(dont ask me how i just DONT know.. Babies!!..LOL) And i have found several places where the buckles are just not there and the carts look digusting.

I have been eyeing the cover4kids but for some reason it looks sorta country(the fabrics i mean no offense to anyones desicion) and someone here mentioned(i know its one review out of many) that the quality was sorta very home made.. Is that true? Im all about supporting wahms but are there other shopping cart covers made by wahms you would consider better quality??

Pricing is a very desicive factor i have been eyeing a few on ebay but so far none has caught my eye(fabric wise) one i did like from a wahm was the Mimi's Seat...It looks adorable..Any reviews?

TIA

Default RE: Im still fussing about shopping cart covers someone hammer me down..LOL

My second choice was the b/w gingham from covers 4 kids. I don't think it's country looking at all. I think the site is a little scary and tends to have that country look about it so that may have swayed you.

I like my snazzy but I think I would have been happy with the covers 4 kids one too Linda!
    Mom to R and R

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Im still fussing about shopping cart covers someone hammer me down..LOL

I never really understood the comment about the cover4kids cover looking too homemade, and why everyone interprets that to be negative. It IS handmade, so it isn't going to look like a machine made it, but that doesn't mean that it looks too country or that the quality is an issue (ours has gone through the wash many times and still looks new). Ours is fire trucks, and doesn't look country-ish at all. If you picked a country-like fabric, then it would look country.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

The Snazzy looks homemade/handmade to me too. ITA, that's what they are!!

I really think it is the website that makes it look like that. She has some cute fabrics but you do have to "dig" for them with the huge selection.
    Mom to R and R

nitaghei Guest

ITA. I love my covers4kids. I actually think it's very nicely made. And, honestly, the snazzy prints did nothing for me (too fussy for my taste, but that's just me) - and I LOVE the black and white gingham I got. And I do NOT do country! (No offense intended to those who like country and/or bought Snazzy covers - just a matter of personal preference).

The selection of prints at covers4kids is somewhat overwhelming. But there are lots of nice ones there.

Nita
    mom to Neel 01/05/03
    dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

liya Guest

Thank you gaLS that is the reasurance i really needed. See what i interpreted from the home made comment9i know im reading stuff and not actually listening to you talk to interpretations can be a bit off) is that it was a rough edged cover..ykwim...

Listening to you all rave has made me a believer and i think what Cynthia says about her site is true..It can be a bit misleading to the eye...

Thanks guys

Linda