tarheelmom Guest

Default MnM pouches question

Hi - I think, after reading way back on this board, that I want a Mom and Me pouch sling. I was curious about her instock page and wondered if any of you know how often she restocks it. I checked several times yesterday, and she had maybe 6-8 on it. Today she's down to 2! I would have ordered yesterday, but I really want black, khaki or red and they weren't options.

Also, I know that I can ask her this question, but I am 5'8" and have an athletic build (broad shoulders). I'm normally average sized, but am still about 20 over my pre-preg weight right now. My son is 3 months old and weighs as least 16 pounds. I think that means size Medium - anyone have any input on this??

Thanks for any help!

Carmen
    Mommy to Ryan and Seth

Default RE: MnM pouches question

Since Jen is pregnant and due in less than a month, I believe she is stocking as she feels up to it, so there isn't any way to predict when she'll have more on there. A good way to learn when new stuff is in stock would be to sign up for her announcement list. Stuff goes FAST!

As for size, you'd need to post more about your measurements. I also found it matters HOW you want to use the pouch (nursing and kangaroo carry use up more room than tummy to tummy). I was in the measurement range for xs/s but am also fairly tall (not quite 5/7") and prefer to nurse of use kangaroo carry, so I ended up getting a s/m with extra snaps.
    Lynne
    Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

In addition, Jen can help you with the sizing. I'd suggest e-mailing her now, and then you can snatch a sling when you see it on the instock page!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just want to second the recommendation to email Jen. I emailed her a couple of weeks ago to try to determine what size I should get. She emailed me back the next day, told me what size I should get and recommended that I get an extra row of snaps. She was SOOOO incredibly helpful and who knows what size I would have ordered without her help!

Also, if you sign up for her yahoo! group, you'll receive the email she sends out when she puts a new pouch on the in stock page of her website. When you see one you like, ACT QUICKLY b/c they're gone before you know it!

Kristen
    (anxiously awaiting baby #1 and MnM pouch #1!)