Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    zachcodyandashlynsmom Guest

Default RE: Ok which color combination did you go with for your Kozy???

Oh these pics and this talking about it is making me REALLY want to get mine, and I *just* put my name on the waiting list last week! arghhhhhh I can't wait until my name comes up, I am hoping to be able to get it before we go to Disneyland (first week of May) *fingers crossed*
    How long did it take until your name came up? from the time you put your name on the waiting list? and then to get the actual carrier?
    (I dont' want to bother Kelly with silly ?'s, I would rather her be able to work on everyone's Kozy's instead of answer ?'s KWIM??? hee-hee)
    Liz :)

parkersmama Guest

Default RE: Ok which color combination did you go with for your Kozy???

I ordered it in mid-December and got it in the 2nd week of January. I asked her if she could do a special rush because we were taking a trip and she very kindly got it to me as quickly as she could.

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Kozy questions...

What do you all love about your kozy? I just ordered one because I already have a zolo and wanted something else (we also use a bjorn) Do you really like it better or about the same as pouches/ring slings? I love that you can wear it on the front and back and that has persuaded me to order the kozy vs. a Mom & me. Oh, and I am assuming a 6 month old can ride in the cozy, am I right?
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

lizamann Guest

Default RE: Kozy questions...

Three words - AWESOME BACK CARRY!

It's very easy to do this with a Kozy, and super comfortable and secure. I've tried the Ergo, several wraps, Korean styles, ring slings, and pouches for back carries but this is the easiest and safest-feeling for me by far.

It's hard to say that I like it better than pouches/slings because I use them for different things.

Overall, I think the Kozy (or other similar carriers like the Equanimity Baby Mei Tai) is more comfortable than a ring sling because it goes over both shoulders. I like to use the Kozy style for long walks for this reason. So far I use it mostly on the front, but I hope to make back carries a bigger part of our repertoire as dd gets heavier.

And yes, a 6 month old can ride in the Kozy, on front or back!

HTH,

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Thanks

Thanks so much for the reply. I need something to hold DS for a length of time becuase he loves to be held. I like my ring sling, but having him on the back might be a really great option. Thanks
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Thanks

Wow, your carriers look so great. Parkersmama you guys are so adorable & I love the fabric you chose.

Can the baby face out (away from you) when in the front carry?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3