Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    zachcodyandashlynsmom Guest

Default Ok which color combination did you go with for your Kozy???

Trying to decide when my name comes up (will be a while though seeing as I just put my name on the waiting list, but never hurts to be "prepared" lol) soooo what color did you choose? did you choose all one? reversible? pocket? no pocket?
    I am thinking I like the black with Kaleidoscope, but not sure... I also like the natural color also....sooo many choices!

Liz :)

ginamlee Guest

Default RE: Ok which color combination did you go with for your Kozy???

Too funny. I clicked on your topic to tell you that I really like black with Kaleidoscope (that's what I'm getting), but it looks like you are leaning that way anyway!

I'm not getting a pocket on mine. I usually have a diaper bag if we are out and about, and I don't see the need for the pocket at home. Some people seem to like it, so I guess it is an individual thing.

bluej Guest

This is just freaky! I should be getting my black w/ kaliedoscope next week! I'm so excited! I ordered it back in January and just these past two weeks I started thinking I should have started w/ just a plain natural canvas one for spring/summer. I decided against changing it b/c I do still wear a lot of black, brown and red during those seasons, plus I just adore that kaliedoscope fabric!

lizamann Guest

Love the kaleidoscope, too, but I went for the winkler/natural reversible, no pocket. I love it!

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

That's what I want,too! But I'm trying desperately to wait until the baby is born. I've been on bedrest and DH is going to kill be when he sees my Visa bill!!

Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and EDD 4/23/04!

I just got my Kozy today! I got the reversible camo/natural, no pocket. Ds was loving the front carry. I couldn't get him on my back so I'm waiting for DH to get home from work to help me.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

parkersmama Guest

Mine is red stripe (not available now) and natural, no pocket. I couldn't figure out how we'd use the pocket. I mostly use the Kozy as a back carrier and why would I put my keys or cell phone on my back where I can't reach them but every Joe who walks by can? So, no pocket. :)

toomanystrollers Guest

Denise,
    How's the kozy working for AG? I'm on the waiting list :)

parkersmama Guest

Well, I really like it. It's more comfortable for a longer period of time than my pouches. She particularly likes the front carry, although I prefer the back carry! Oops. It is soooo much more comfy in the front carry than say a Baby Bjorn. I don't exactly know why because it seems to be a pretty similar setup but it doesn't hurt nearly as fast. It also helps that you can wear the straps like a backpack or criss-crossed across your chest. Switching up makes you able to wear it for longer.

I haven't worn it lately (haven't really been needing a carrier) but this is making me want to wear it again! :)

jayhjay Guest

My name came up this week! Yeah! I ordered the green and blue stripe with the natural on the other side. Can't wait to get it!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast