I've tried to stay out of this forum for awhile because I learn about too many new things. LOL But...DS has been insisting on me carrying him everywhere (especially in the grocery store) and I just can't do it with my arms all the time. We do have a KK fleece pouch which is okay, but DS doesn't like being covered up so much. We tried a Baby Trekker, but DS didn't like all the fabric up near his face. DS is 22 months and 24 pounds. He's probably 32 inches tall (not sure about that, though). What would you recommend? I think I would like a front-facing front carry and back carry options (and possibly hip carry, although that's not imperative because I can do that with the KK fleece pouch if I really want to). I know the Ergo supposedly goes up to 60 pounds, but does it really? And, you can't do a front-facing front carry, right? What about the Sutemi? Has anyone carried a 40 pound child with it? Any other options? (I have looked at the Kozy, but am not sure I would like the ties and I don't like the 30-day wait). TIA